Sunday, June 30, 2024

Simon Says - Floral Outlines

Happy Sunday my friends, I'm sharing cards I made using Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Bouquet Layering Stencil and Distress Spritz to create the backgrounds, Floral Outlines stamp set and Simon Says Stamp Floral Outlines co-ordinating wafer dies and sentiments using Simon Says Stamp Summer Fruit Tiles stamp set from the Sunny Vibes release.

I sprayed Peacock Feathers and Uncharted Mariner Distress Spritz through Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Bouquet Layering Stencil on to an A2 panel of Distress Black HeavyStock which I set aside to use on another project. I flipped the stencil, spritzed with water, pressed on to an A2 panel of Distress Watercolor card, spritzed with water again to create another panel and dried. 
I placed the stamping template I created previously with the Simon Says Floral Outlines dies into my stamp platform and die-cut from Distress Watercolor card. I placed the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Floral Outlines stamps into the negative spaces on the template and picked the stamps up on to the lid of the platform. I stamped the images on to the die-cuts, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.
I left the stamps in the same place on the lid, removed the die-cuts from the template and coloured using Distress Watercolor Pencils - Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Pine Needles, Uncharted Mariner and Scorched Timber for the flower centres using a Detailer Waterbrush.
I replaced the coloured die-cuts back in to the template and re-stamped the images to replace the detail.
I inked the solid rectangle stamps from Simon Says Summer Fruit Tiles with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink and stamped on to scraps of Distress Oxide ink and stamped the sentiments with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.
I fussy cut the rectangles to leave a white border and fixed the Floral Outlines die-cut and the sentiment on to the panel using Simon Says 3D foam squares to add dimension. I added splatters of Fossilized Amber Distress Spritz and matted the panels on to white card blanks.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll be back tomorrow to share my DT project for Simon Says Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card love the blue and yellow with that gorgeous flower

    ReplyDelete