Hello my friends, I'm sharing a card made using Simon Says Stamp Make A Wish Cake Embossing Folder from the STAMPtember 2026 release along with the Simply Shabby 6" x 8" stamp set and Rainbow Splash Mini Ink Cubes from the Simply Shabby September 2026 Card Kit.
I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4" and coloured with the Rainbow Splash Mini Ink Cubes using Round Detail Blending Brushes.
I placed the panel in the Make A Wish Cake Embossing Folder and ran through my die-cutting machine.
I sanded the embossed detail and the edges of the panel using a Mini Round Ink Blending Tool and Distress Sanding Disk. I stamped the sentiment from the Simply Shabby stamp set, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.
I coloured the candle wicks with a Memento Black Marker, added Simon Says Stamp Starshine Embellishment Mix and matted the panel on to an A2 white card blank.
Have fun with whatever you are creating.
Hugs Kath xxx








What a beautiful embossed folder makes a gorgeous card x
ReplyDelete