Hello my friends, the Simon Says Stamp Simply Shabby September Card Kit has landed in the cubbyhole and as always contains amazing products to spark your creativity. The kit has now sold out but if you don't already subscribe to these great value for money kits or wish to purchase individual items from the kit, you can do so HERE.
I created a card using the background and sentiment from the Simply Shabby 6" x 8" stamp set, the Morning Glory Vibes Embossing Folder, Stencils and dies, along with the Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Mini ink pad and Rainbow Splash Mini ink cubes, all included in the kit.I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4" and stamped with the large background stamp from the Simply Shabby 6" x 8" stamp set, inked with the Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Mini Ink Pad.I used the Morning Glory Vibes Embossing Folder to emboss a panel of Distress Watercolor card, dragged the Pumice Stone Oxide Mini Ink Pad over the raised areas and trimmed to 2.3/4" x 5.1/4".
I inked the sentiment from the Simply Shabby stamp set with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, stamped on to a strip of Vellum, sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set. I folded the strip behind the panel, secured in place and fixed to the stamped panel.
I used the Canary and Scarlet Rainbow Splash Mini Ink Cubes and Simon Says Detail Blending Brushes to stencil the flowers on to Distress Watercolor card using the Morning Glory Vibes set of Stencils.I used the Detail Shading Brush included in the kit,to add Versafine Clair Nocturne ink to the flower centres on the embossing folder, placed the stencilled panel back into the folder and ran through my die-cutting machine. I die-cut the flowers using the co-ordinating Morning Glory Vibes dies and arranged on the panel fixed in place with Simon Says Pawsitively Perfect Craft Glue and Thin 3D Foam Squares.










No comments:
Post a Comment