Monday, September 28, 2026

Simon Says - Use More Than One Stencil

Hi Everyone...welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. Thank you for joining us for last week's challenge and we hope you can join us this week too because


and the theme for this week is...
USE MORE THAN ONE STENCIL
I embraced the white space to create simple Halloween cards and I used Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Brushstrokes, Dot Fade and Halloween Script Mini Layering Stencils from Sets 8 and 23, Distress Black Opaque Texture Paste and Tim Holtz/Sizzix Vault Ghost Town Thinlits.

I inked the large circle from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Brushstrokes with a mix of Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge and Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide inks, spritzed with water and stamped on to A2 panels of Distress Watercolor card.
I applied Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide ink through the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Dot Fade Mini Layering Stencil from Set 8 using a Tiny Blending Tool.
I masked off the individual words on Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Halloween Script Mini Layering Stencil from Set 23, applied Distress Texture Paste Black Opaque through the stencil and set aside to dry.
I die-cut Tim Holtz/Sizzix Vault Ghost Town Thinlits from Distress Black HeavyStock.
I fixed the die-cut trees and bats on the panels using Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Craft Glue and the houses popped up on Simon Says Stamp 3D Thin Foam Squares to add diimension.
To finish I trimmed the panels to 4" x 5.1/4", matted on to A2 panels of Distress Black Heavystock and fixed to A2 white card blanks.


The products used to create this project are available from Simon Says Stamp and are listed below. 


Why don't you pop over to the Monday Challenge Blog and check out the amazing creations from my very talented Design Team mates and as always you have until Monday 8am Ohio time...1pm UK time...2pm CET to join in with the chance to win a $25 voucher to spend online at Simon Says Stamp



You can also follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
and if you use Instagram...
please add #sssmchallenge to your entry uploads so we can see them on there too

I look forward to seeing what you create this week...
Have Fun and Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment