Monday, September 7, 2026

Simon Says - Stamp It

Hi Everyone...welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. Thank you for joining us for last week's challenge and we hope you can join us this week too because


and the theme for this week is...
STAMP IT
As you know STAMPtember® is a very special month in the Simon Says Stamp calendar. This week the team are all using some fabulous products from Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® Release. You don’t have to use them to join in with the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used. We are also welcoming the lovely and talented Debbie Emmons as this month's Designer In The Spotlight.  If you haven't visited her Instagram page before, please pop over, you are in for a real treat!

I created a page in my Stamperia  6" x 6" Mixed Media Art Journal using Simon Says Stamp Haunted Garden 6" x 8" stamp set from the STAMPtember release, Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Ticking and Grain and Distress Watercolor Pencils.
I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 6" square and tore around the edges to make it smaller than the page in my art journal. I stamped the pumpkin image from Haunted Garden, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.
I stamped the images again on to masking paper, fussy cut and placed on the panel. I smooshed Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink on to my media mat, spritzed with water and used a large brush to add a wash of colour over the panel. I dipped the panel back into the ink repeatedly, drying between layers.
With the masks still in place, I inked Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Ticking and Grain with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide ink and holding the stamp in my hand, stamped randomly over the panel.
I coloured the images with Distress Watercolor Pencils (colours linked below) and a Detailer Water Brush and inked around the edges with Scorched Timber Distress Ink using a Tiny Blending Tool.
I added splatters of Distress Resist Spray, sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and heat set. Istamped the large sentiment from Haunted Garden, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and heat embossed as before with Clear Embossing Powder. I coloured a scrap of Distress Watercolor cardstock with Scorched Timber Distress Ink, stamped the small sentiment, inked with Simon Says White Pigment ink, sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and heat set. I fixed in place with Simon Says Thin 3D Foam Squares and fixed the panel to the art journal page using Distress Collage Medium.



The products used to create this project are available from Simon Says Stamp and are listed below. 


Why don't you pop over to the Monday Challenge Blog and check out the amazing creations from my very talented Design Team mates and as always you have until Monday 8am Ohio time...1pm UK time...2pm CET to join in with the chance to win a $25 voucher to spend online at Simon Says Stamp



You can also follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
and if you use Instagram...
please add #sssmchallenge to your entry uploads so we can see them on there too

I look forward to seeing what you create this week...
Have Fun and Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment