Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tim Holtz/Sizzix Chapter 1 - Bold Text Thinlits

Hi my friends, I'm sharing cards I made for the release of Tim Holtz/Sizzix Chapter 1 using the Bold Text Thinlits and because you can also use the fall out letters, I ended up with 3 cards for the price of one. If you missed the YouTube Live launch, you can watch the replay and be inspired by all the amazing projects from the Makers on Tim's YouTube Channel or Blog.

I began by colouring a 6" x 4.1/2" panel of Distress Watercolor card with Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber and Evergreen Bough Distress Spray Stains and die-cut 4 times using the Happy Birthday To You - Bold Text Thinlits.
I poked the letters out from each panel and set them aside in 4 piles
I fixed the panel temporarily to black cardstock and paper pieced the letters back into their individual spaces using a Sakura Quickie Glue Pen.
I removed the panel, leaving the letters behind on the black card, matted it on to black cardstock,  trimmed to leave a small border, decorated with Sizzix Gold Star Sequins and fixed to a white card blank. 
I trimmed the second panel to leave a small border, cut in half down the centre and matted on to 3" x 4.1/2" white card blanks.


I'll be back soon more makes with the Chapter 1 release, in the meantime, have fun with whatever you are making.
Hugs Kath xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love those Kath. You certainly make Great cards. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and beautifully done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have NEVER thought to repeat the die across the card - BRILLANT!

    ReplyDelete