Friday, February 25, 2022

Hoppy Days Ahead

Hi my friends, I'm sharing two cards I made using products from Simon Says Stamp Hoppy Days Ahead March 2022 Card Kit. The kit is still available to purchase HERE and the items from the kit can also be purchased individually.



I began by trimming 2 of the Paper Rose 6" x 6" Wildflower Field papers to 4" x 5.1/4", embossed with the Simon Says Blossom Field Embossing Folder from an earlier release and sanded back the detail to reveal the white core.
I die-cut the Simon Says Nested Domed Arches from the Neenah 110lb Solar White cardstock that came in the kit to create window apertures.
I stamped the images from Simon Says Hoppy Days Ahead stamp set, inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink, on to the left over sheet of Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
I fixed the Nested Domed Arches together, fixed a panel of vellum on the back and fixed to the embossed panel with the Simon Says Craft Tacky Glue from the kit. I coloured the bunny , flower and grass images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, fussy cat and fixed in place with Craft Tacky Glue and Foam Adhesive.
I added sentiments trimmed from the Simon Says Hoppy Easter Sentiment Strips and fixed the panel to an A2 white card blank.



I used the Nested Domed Arches die to cut an aperture in the panel. I applied Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink with a blending tool to the centre of an A2 white card blank and fixed the embossed panel in place with Simon Says Crafty Tacky Glue. I applied Distress Texture Paste through Simon Says Falling Hearts Stencil, sprinkled with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Embossing Glaze and heat set once the paste had dried.
I stamped the sentiment from Hoppy Days Ahead with Simon Says Intense Black ink, trimmed, fixed in place with Craft Tacky Glue and added the bunnies popped up on foam adhesive.
To finish, I die-cut XOXO from Simon Says Black Cardstock using the CZ Design Trio of Love dies and fixed to the panel.



Have a great weekend whatever you have planned. I'll be heading over to Tim and Mario's place for the reveal of the newest colour to join the Distress Family - 9am PT, 12 noon EST, 5pm UK and 6pm Europe and hope to see you there.
Hugs Kath xxx



2 comments:

  1. Two. Dry creative cards lovely bunnies and absolutely stunning backgrounds too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love the embossed background too Kath, absolutely gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete