Friday, February 18, 2022

Simon Says - I Will Keep You In My Thoughts

Hi my friends, I'm back to share another card using products from Simon Says Good Luck Charm release. You can check out all the products from the release HERE.

I used Simon Says Nested Domed Arches Dies, Pinpoint Starlets Embossing Folder, a sentiment from the CZ Clean Line Stacks stamp set and Simon Says Vellum with Tim Holtz/Sizzix Bloom Colorize Thinlits and Idea-ology Metallic 3 KraftStock to create an A2 dome shaped card.

I began by creating a dome shaped card by fixing the largest die from Simon Says Nested Domed Arches on to a card blank, making sure that the cutting line on the left of the die was just outside the fold of the card.
I opened the card blank and die-cut the aperture using the 2nd and 3rd largest dies from the set
I die-cut Simon Says Vellum with the 2nd largest die, stamped the sentiment from CZ Clean Line Stacks, inked with Versamark ink, sprinkled with Simon Says Antique Gold Embossing Powder, heat set and fixed the vellum inside the card.
I die-cut the 2nd and 3rd largest dies from Tim Holtz/Ideaology Metallic 3 KraftStock, embossed using Simon Says Pinpoint Starlets Embossing Folder and fixed on the front of the card.
I fixed Sizzix Adhesive sheets on to scraps of Distress Watercolor card and Idea-ology Metallic 3 KraftStock, die-cut using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Bloom Colorize Thinlits and assembled.
I fixed the Bloom Colorize to the card using foam adhesive to create dimension.


Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned, I'll be heading over to Tim and Mario's place tomorrow for the reveal and walk-through of Tim's new Black Switch Plus from Sizzix. Hope to see you there 9am PT 12noon ET 5pm UK and 6pm Europe.
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments:

  1. Kath your card is stunning lovely floral image cut out great layout and it’s just so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Kath, really beautiful card.xx

    ReplyDelete