Friday, March 10, 2023

Sending You A Happy Hello

Hello my friends, I'm back to share another card made using the Happy Hello Stamp Set and Simple Stories Wildflower Collection papers from Simon Says - Happy Hello March Card Kit. At time of writing the kit is still available to purchase and if you wish, you can also buy the individual items from the kit HERE.


I die-cut one of the Simple Stories Wildflower Collection papers with the large stitched rectangle die from Simon Says Bundle of Stitched Shapes, edged the panel with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink using a mini round blending tool and fixed to an A2 white card blank with Distress Collage Medium.
I fixed a panel of contrasting paper trimmed to 3.3/4" x 4/3/4", masked off the edges of the card and stamped the wavy line image from Happy Hello, inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink. I die-cut the banner from Distress Watercolor card using Bundle of Stitched Shapes and stamped the sentiment from Happy Hello.
I stamped the flowers from Happy Hello inked with Speckled Egg and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide inks and the leaves using Simon Says Intense Black ink. I coloured the leaves by smooshing the Distress Oxide inks on to my Glass Media Mat and applying with a Detailer Brush.
I inked around the edge of the banner with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink, fussy cut the flowers and leaves and fixed to the panel with Simon Says Foam Squares. I added a heart die-cut from scrap card coloured with Scattered Straw Distress Oxide using Bundle of Stitched Shapes.
To finish I added shimmer to the flowers using a Tonic Aqua Shimmer Pen and added Trinity Stamp Creamy Vanilla Heart Sprinkles.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned. I'll be battening down the hatches ready for another snowstorm forecast for the weekend, marooned up snug as a bug in a rug in the cubbyhole.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Kath yellow l like a lot with the other colours and the sentiment is lovely x

    ReplyDelete