Thursday, March 9, 2023

Simon Says - Happy Hello March Card Kit

Hey friends, I'm back on the Simon Says Happy Hello March Card Kit trail and sharing a card made with the Happy Hello stamp set, Simple Stories Wildflower Collection patterned papers, Distress Embossing Mini Ink Pad and Speckled Egg Distress Embossing Glaze, all included in the kit. At the moment of writing, the kit is still available to buy and if you wish, you can also purchase individual items from the kit HERE.


I die-cut the Simon Says Smoke cardstock included in the kit using the stitched frame from Simon Says Bundle of Stitched Shapes die, fixed to an A2 white card blank. I trimmed the Simple Stories paper to 3.3/4" x 4.1/4", inked the edges lightly with Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide ink and fixed in place with Distress Collage Medium.
I stamped the heart image and sentiment from Simon Says Happy Hello stamp set, inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink on to a scrap of Strathmore Bristol Smooth card, coloured with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and fussy cut.
I tapped the Distress Embossing Ink Pad over the image and sentiment, sprinkled with Speckled Egg Distress Embossing Glaze, both included in the kit and heat set.
I fixed the heart and sentiment strip to the card using Simon Says Foam Squares.
I decided to add a little pop of red and added Trinity Stamps Candy Apple Heart Sprinkles.


I'll be back tomorrow to share another card using the stamp set and patterned papers. In the meantime. have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx