Thursday, March 16, 2023

Simon Says - Just For You

Hi my friends, I'm sharing an Easter Treat Bag I decorated with the Bunny Egg Stencil and Easter Blessings die from Simon Says Stamp latest release - Just For You. You can check out all the fabulous new products from the release HERE.




I removed the handles from the Kraft Gift Bags and trimmed the top with Tim Holtz/Tonic Deckle Edge Trimmer to be a better fit for A2 panels.
I coloured A2 panels of Distress Watercolor card with Scattered Straw Distress Oxide by smooshing the ink pad on to my Glass Media Mat, spritzed with water and dragged the panel through the ink. I added Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink through Simon Says Berries and Leaves Stencil from a previous release using a mini round blending tool and added splatters of Scattered Straw and Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide inks.
I stencilled the bunny from Simon Says Bunny Egg Stencil on to Distress Watercolor using Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide ink and a mini round blending tool and fussy cut leaving a border around the edges.
I fixed the bunny to the panel with Simon Says Foam Squares and added flowers and leaves die-cut using Tim Holtz/Sizzix BrushStroke Flowers Mini Thinlits.
I die-cut the shadow for Simon Says Easter Blessings from vellum, the words from Distress Watercolor card coloured with Scattered Straw Distress Oxide ink, layered to create dimension and fixed to the panel. I distressed the edges of the panel and fixed to the treat bag with Distress Collage Medium.
I coloured Ideaology Crinkle Ribbon from my precious hoarded stash with Scattered Straw Distress Oxide Spray, spritzed with water, scrunched up in my hand and dried.
I filled the bag with Easter Treats, punched holes and closed using the Crinkle Ribbon tied in a double bow. I finished by fixing Trinity Stamps Creamy Vanilla Heart Sprinkles for the bunny's nose and to decorate the ears.


Have Fun and Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift bag Kath, its so cute and I love the ribbon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your gift bag Kath is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete