Sunday, April 27, 2008

Big Blog Candy Mountain




Well I've had a root around in my stash and there are lots of goodies up for grabs to celebrate 5000 hits on my blog. There's such a pile of stuff, I've decided to have 3 prizes.
1. "Now That's Funky" CD from Funky Hand.
2. Wire Winder with 6 design sheets from Fiskars.
Big thank you to Anice from Funky Hand and Jill from Fiskars for giving me these items for my blog candy.
3. Brenda Pinnick Pocket Page Album Kit with papers and ribbon; chipboard alphabet stickers; self adhesive ribbons; flowers, gems and lots of extra papers and embellishments.
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and I will randomly select 3 winners on 10th May. If you post a link to my blog candy on your own blog, I will enter your name twice in the draw. I will leave this post at the top of my blog until the winners are selected (don't know quite how to do that yet) to save you trawling through my blog to find it.
GET THOSE COMMENTING FINGERS BUSY....GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!