Sunday, June 8, 2008

Father's Day

It's been a busy week with card orders..just finish one lot and now onto the Father's Day cards. Two entirely different cards using the same colour palette. Background...Self Adhesive Cardstock from DCWV: Papers...Dovecraft Masculine Collection: Chipboard letters... Golf Embellishments.. Crafty Bitz: Stamp...See D's..Boys' Toys: Golf Charms...Madaboutcards: Wording...Black Peel Off's
Papers....Dovecraft Masculine Collection:
Rub-ons...Doodlebug:
This is more my style of card - simple with a little bit of doodling.

13 comments:

  1. Both are lovely cards my dear. Don't you be working too hard mind, you still need time to play.

    L xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, as usual, Kath! I am going to invent some more words to use... You must be getting bored with 'great!', 'fab!', 'wonderful!', 'scrummy!', and so on!! lol ;o)

    Am liking the lists of items used... Will pinch that idea, if that's OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for you sweet comment on my take of the 2sketches4you sketches from Laura and Kazan. I really like the way your blog looks and hope to be able to visit your blog again. xxxWendy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. more great cards Kath love the colours
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath,

    Have added both of your gorgeous cards into my slideshow. Hope that you don't mind. Thanks for entering. Going to try my best to post the prize tomorrow. Went shopping for some bits and pieces today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. I just loooove the father's day cards you made! Especially the one with the golf-items, great details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great Father's Day cards Kath. I love all the elements you have used on the golfing card - it's fab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards - like the ties one!! I've been doing quite a few with ties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kath, these are both wonderful! I always have a hard time making cards for men, but you have struck the perfect balance between pretty and masculine.

    ReplyDelete