Saturday, May 22, 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 102

Morning folks...it's Saturday...another glorious sunny morning and time for another challenge over at Penny Black Saturday.....a great response to last week's challenge...you obviously all love your flowers and a big thank you to you all for joining in the fun.   I really enjoyed visiting you all and feasting my eyes on your gorgeous floral creations.
And this week's challenge is......

LOTS OF DOTS
and I must confess I love anything with dots and spots





Image: Penny Black "Hugs"
Papers & Sentiment...WeRMK
Ribbon: American Crafts
Flowers: Prima

and we have a fabulous prize for one lucky winner this week
kindly donated by our lovely teamie Pauline


We have 2 unclaimed prizes from Week 100 Challenge Blog Hop....they have now been re-drawn...so pop on over to Penny Black Saturday and check out if you are a lucky winner.
Well that's it folks....it's your turn now....get those spotty dotty papers and embellies looked out....your Penny Blacks inked up...I can't wait to see what you all create this week and will be popping over to visit.
We had a cracking thunder and lightning storm last night...and scaredy custard that I am....I had to switch off the computer half way through my Penny Black posts....well after all that finger tapping and photo uploading I would not have been a happy bunny if I had lost the whole lot and had to start all over again or worse still....the whole system crashed....so I was finishing it all off in the "wee sma" hours.... translated as anytime after midnight.  And just to add to the fun....I published this post instead of scheduling it.....so any night owls out there may just have got more than a sneaky peek.
And what am I up to today....let's just say..one of my most favourite jobs...NOT...but will be back tomorrow to share the excitement with you all.
Happy crafting.
Hugs Kath xxx