Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks....it's Wednesday and time to play along with the lovely Julia and her What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday or WOYWW to all those of us who are now addicted to this wonderful phenomenon....and if you haven't already joined in the fun where have you been. Do you get the impression I am waffling a tad here and taking a bit of a liberty because I have absolutely nothing on my workdesk today.....the cubbyhole is deserted.....the suitcase is packed and sitting in the hall ready for the taxi to arrive...
and any minute now I will be on my way to the airport and flying high bound for Birmingham...that is if my uber heavy suitcase makes it through check-in.....none of these weight restriction/security issues when you're travelling by train...but hey ho...did I happen to mention I am off to the NEC for a five day holiday....I admit there is little chance of sun sand and sangria so no need for the shades and Factor 15 but hey there are also no deadlines or schedules to worry about.....just stress free fun....great company and the best bit...no cooking or household chores either. Today I will be setting up the workshop area all ready for the doors opening bright and early tomorrow...catching up with lots of crafting buddies and then donning my Cubbyhole Stash Buyer hat for a sneaky preview of what's on sale.
Hugs Kath xxx