Tuesday, May 15, 2018

It's Going To Be A Crazy Crazy Week...

Hi folks...Summer seems to have returned to my neck of the woods after a few rainy day hiccups and it's going to be a bit of a crazy crazy week in the cubbyhole. I'm out for lunch Wednesday and Thursday (bad planning on my part) and then, of course, I'll be very busy on Saturday attending a Royal Wedding from the comfort of my sofa. Yesterday was a bit of a write off in the crafty department, my Furry Partner decided it was far too nice to stay indoors...

 and I was inclined to agree...
so that just leaves today and Friday to get up to speed with the stamp set that Simon Says kindly sent me from the Sending Sunshine release which goes live tomorrow
I still have to finish off next week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge project...
and play nursemaid to the latest cubbyhole casualty. My "can't live without" Distress Sprayer rolled off the workdesk, landed with a bang, resulting in a gaping hole on his bottom.
requiring some surgical intervention with parcel tape...fingers crossed it holds up until his replacement arrives...
And just to throw the cat amongst the pigeons, I'm completely smitten with this gorgeous flip album from my sweet and very talented friend Anne over on the Mini Album Makers Challenge Blog with a great "step-by-step" tutorial...

and I have a sneaky feeling that today may not go according to plan, just saying
Have fun whatever you're creating
Hugs Kath xxx