Friday, May 18, 2018

Sending More Sunshine

Hi folks, I'm back to share one more card made using the Four Seasons Sayings stamp set from Simon Says Stamp latest release, Sending Sunshine. You can check out all the products HERE.


and no step-by-step photos for this one because the background was one left over from a play day with my Gel Press plate. The flowers are from Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Day stamped with Intense Black ink, the sentiment and sun are from Four Seasons Sayings, stamped with Intense Black and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide inks.

I've failed miserably this week on the crafty list front due to playing truant two days in a row, so I'm admitting defeat, throwing in the towel and heading off out with the Friday girls for a pamper session kind of a day. We need to get ourselves spruced up for tomorrow's big event, you can't attend the wedding of the year, albeit if it's only from the comfort of your sofa, looking as though you've been dragged through a hedge and on the way home, I'll be stopping off at my local M&S to pick up the champers and party food order for tomorrow's wedding party feast.
It's going to be a fun Best China/Union Jack napkins, happy but "tissues at the ready" emotional day and I'm sure I won't be alone in thinking of Diana and how proud she would be of the wonderful young man that Harry has become. Have a great weekend everyone, I hope the sun shines for Harry and Meghan tomorrow and I'll see you all on Monday
Hugs Kath xxx