Saturday, November 19, 2022

Set of Tags No 3

Hi my friends, the mission to catch up with the crafting list continues and I'm back to share the third set of tags using Simon Says Schoolhouse Red cardstock from yesterday's blog post using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Framed Tags Thinlits, Stampers Anonymous Perfect Plaids and Simon Says Fruitful Berries die. You can find out how I created the tag bases HERE.

I changed my mind about the original Schoolhouse Red tags because the Black Soot Distress ink just didn't show up well. Time to start over with another two tags. I placed the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Perfect Plaids background stamps on my Glass Media Mat, inked them with Versamark ink, pressed the tags on to the stamps, sprinkled with Simon Says Cream Embossing Powder and heat set.
I fixed Tim Holtz Idea-ology Christmas Ephemera in place with Distress Collage Medium. I coloured the Fruitful Berries die-cuts with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide ink using a mini round blending tool, fading the colour out towards the tips of the leaves and fixed the die-cuts to the tags with Distress Collage Medium. 
I left the berries white, added Ranger Glossy Accents and Distress Rock Candy Glitter. I flicked on droplets of Distress Resist Spray (over-did it, perhaps) sprinkled with Simon Says White Detail and Black Embossing Powders and heat set.
To finish I added hole re-inforcers coloured with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide ink, white seam binding and red bakers twine.



Enjoy your weekend and have fun with whatever you're making
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment