Saturday, August 15, 2026

Darling Blooms

Hi my friends, I'm sharing cards I made with Tim Holtz/Sizzix Colorize Bloom Thinlits, Simon Says Stamp Darling Script Greetings from the Made To Flourish August 2026 card kit and Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Ticking and Grain. The card kit has sold out but individual items from the kit are still available to purchase HERE.

I die-cut the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Colorize Bloom Thinlits from Distress Watercolor card, fixed to Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Craft Tacky Mat, coloured with Distress Oxide inks (colours linked below) using Simon Says Stamp Detail Round Blending Brushes and assembled.

I inked Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Ticking and Grain background stamp with Distress Oxide inks, spritzed with water, stamped on to A2 panels of Distress Watercolor card and added Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Black Splatter Medium.
I die-cut Simon Says Stamp Darling Script Greetings shadow backer from Vellum and the words 4 times from Distress Watercolor card, layered to create dimension and coloured the top layer with Distress Oxide inks.
I trimmed the panels to 3.3/4" x 5", fixed to White card blanks and added the florals, foliage and sentiments popped up on Simon Says Stamp Thin 3D Foam Squares to create dimension.

Happy Crafting and have fun with whatever you are making.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment