Hello my friends, Simon Says Stamp have just released another 6 new die sets to co-ordinate with Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous stamp sets, ready for Halloween and Fall. If you missed the Live launch, you can catch up over on Simon Says Stamp YouTube Channel HERE and check out the stamps and dies HERE.
Simon Says Stamp have included the previously released Tiny Text die set with the Tiny Text Halloween stamps as a bundle. The Tiny Text dies co-ordinate with the Tiny Text, Tiny Text Halloween and Tiny Text Christmas stamp sets, a real 3 for the price of one bargain for making sentiments.
I created a spooky bat card using Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Halloween Tiny Text and The Scarecrow and both co-ordinating dies from Simon Says Stamp.
I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4" and stamped the Halloween Tiny Text, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, sprinkled with Black Embossing Powder and heat set. I smooshed Dusty Concord and Crushed Olive Distress Oxide inks on to my craft media mat, spritzed with water and placed the panel on to the inks. I dried the panel and repeatedly tapped back into the ink to pick up the remaining droplets, drying between layers.

I stamped the bats image from The Scarecrow 3 times on to heat resistant acetate, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, sprinkled with Black Embossing Powder and heat set.
I die-cut using The Scarecrow co-ordinating dies. Acetate can be tricky to die-cut so I used my Sizzix Chrome Precision Base Plate to ensure clean cuts.I stamped the sentiments from Tiny Text Halloween on to a scrap of Distress Black HeavyStock, inked with Simon Says Stamp White Pigment ink, sprinkled with White Embossing Powder, heat set and die-cut using the Tiny Text Halloween co-ordinating dies.I used my finger to smear Ranger Glossy Accents on the back of the acetate bat die-cuts and pressed into place on the panel and added the die-cut sentiments popped up on Simon Says Stamp Foam Strips. I tattered the edges of the panel using Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, matted on to an A2 panel of Distress Black HeavyStock and fixed on to an A2 top folding white card blank. I'll be back soon to share more makes using the newly released co-ordinating dies. In the meantime, have fun with whatever you are creating.










No comments:
Post a Comment