Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's Showtime......

Morning folks....well it's showtime folks....all set for Day 1 of Fiskars Fun and this is where you will find me getting paid to play for the next 4 days.


and right next door my bed for the night and....No he doesn't come with the room and thank goodness for that....it will be dinner...a glass of wine and then off to bed to watch TV or snuggle down with a book

By the time you are reading this I will be showered dressed and heading down to tuck into a hearty Full English Breakfast...and for someone who usually just has a coffee and a slice of toast...a bit of a novelty but hey it's very true breakfast sets you up for the day and with a busy busy day of Fiskars Fun ahead....stocking up the body fuel does wonders for the stamina. And the best part of the show for me  is NOT the shopping which you will probably find hard to believe....it's meeting up with lots of lovely crafty buddies and of course working (I use that term very loosely) with my Fiskars matey for the next 4 days...the lovely Lorraine....we always have such a blast and work so well together probably because we are both as daft as brushes....hey it's all about having fun....believe me folks this is definitely not work in any shape or form and if I get a move on and arrive super duper early I can have a bit of a nosey around with Lorraine....grab some stash before they throw the doors open and the mad dash begins.  If you are coming to the show....please come and say hello....we would love to meet you.
Just so you don't think I have swanned off and forgotten all about my lovely bloggy buddies.....another of my DT projects with my Simply Create kit.....a little Memories book and I am loving this vintage look.



flower made up from this gorgeous ribbon

Must dash....just a 2 minute stroll along the river and I will be at work....catch up with you all tomorrow for another Simply Create creation.
Hugs Kath xxx