Monday, October 25, 2010

All of A Dither....

Morning folks from your going slightly bonkers bloggy buddy.....yes I am all of a dither....would you believe I have made exactly ONE sample so far for the SECC.....need to get my skates on and power up to maximum speed as there are only 2 days left until I hit the road for Glasgow..

My lovely Fiskars matey Lorraine and I will be launching the brand new Fiskars "Everywhere Punch Window System" at the show....


enabling you to punch absolutely anywhere on your page.....slap bang right in the middle of a 12 x 12 sheet if you so wish and to be honest I thought that this was going to involve lots of faffing around but being a Fiskars Punch this is a serious piece of kit and once you get the hang of lining up the grid.....you can punch multiple windows anywhere.  I'm sure that Fiskars stipulate a maximum weight of card that this will punch through but I don't do instructions and threw away the leaflet....I punched through 300gsm cardstock on the above card no problem at all so if you are coming to the show...you are very welcome to come along to Stand K20 and have a play.
And weeeheeee I got a little toot this morning....my lovely bloggy buddy Dawn has featured my altered Christmas Wall Hanger over at Inspirational....

how lovely is that....thanks a bunch Dawn for your lovely kind words.   I so enjoyed making this wall hanger I've decided to make another and picked up some bits and pieces on my last jaunt out to Simply Create....


but will have to stash these goodies away out of sight until the samples are in the bag....catch up with you all tomorrow and fingers crossed the production line will have been going at full speed and there are a few more to share.
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add:    according to my lovely Fiskars matey....Lorraine a fountain of knowledge when it comes to all things Fiskars ...the maximum card weight for the Everywhere Punch System is 220 gsm.....oops