Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This Old Fossil...

Morning folks....after a fabulous fun Saturday with "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" which I have to say is true therapy for the crafty soul and a lazing around in my jammies day on Sunday...I was all set to get back into the crafty swing yesterday but the old body was having none of it...that delayed reaction "run over by a train"...."pulled through a hedge backwards" feeling and no amount of big knicker pulling up seemed to work...the downside of having the mindset of a teenage go-getter and the body of an old fossil.  Fingers crossed that this morning's stroll with The Furry Boy will blow away the crafty cobwebs and get me back in the swing again.
And before the week runs away with me....it's time to share the Christmas Canvas we made on Saturday using yummy stuff from Tim Holtz...Hero Arts...The Ribbon Girl and Craftwork Cards...


 can be a wall hanger or sit on a side table with the addition of TH's Easel die
Pop over and visit Debbi and Anne to see their fabulous projects....
I've shared the "official photos"...now it's time to share some behind the scenes with more thank yous...
special hugs for our lovely buddy ALISON helping to set up the buffet table...
 I wonder what mischief these two lovely crafty elves...Tina and Stacey have in mind...can't you just tell we're in for a day of hilarity and fun....
 "Mrs Bossy Knickers" trying to keep those elves in order...
and a close up of the gorgeous yummy bag Tina brought for me....
Our lovely buddy Maureen travelled all the way from Somerset to join in the fun and look at the gorgeous snowflake Christmas tree decoration she made for me...
until I come up with a solution to kick start the old body again...I'm on light duties...sorting out the badges session...
all set for "Girls Just Want To Have Fun 3" which a little birdie tells me may be April 2012...if you want to keep up to date with future events you can join our Facebook Page HERE. Exciting things planned for next year...the crafty girls are going global....well that may be a slight exaggeration but we will be spreading our wings a little bit and hitting the road.
Catch up with you all tomorrow over at WOYWW and if things haven't moved on from the de-badging...I'm in trouble.
Hugs Kath xxx