Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Simon Says Stamp - Heart Garden

Hi my friends, I have a bundle of goodies from the Simon Says Stamp Love You, Too release sitting on my desk which arrived a little too late for Valentine's Day, probably blown off course by the winter storms, along with some backgrounds made with Kitsch Flamingo, the new latest colour to join the Tim Holtz Distress Family. I love the simple graphic lines of the Heart Garden Cling Stamp and decided to make an "all occasions" card using the Kitsch Flamingo, Speckled Egg and Shabby Shutters background left over from my Some Bunny Loves You project.


I trimmed the Distress Watercolor panel to 4" x 5.1/4", stamped the Heart Garden image inked with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink and coloured the hearts with Kitsch Flamingo and the leaves with Twisted Citron Distress Re-inkers using a Distress Detailer Brush.
I stamped the sentiment from Heart Garden inked with Versamark ink on to a scrap of Tim Holtz Black Distress Alcohol Ink Cardstock, heat embossed with Ranger Superfine White Embossing Powder, trimmed in half and fixed to the panel using Sizzix Foam Adhesive.
I added Ranger Glossy Accents to the hearts.
and matted the panel on to an A2 white card blank.
Today is going to be another play day with the rest of the goodies from the Love You, Too release, have fun with whatever you are making.
Hugs Kath xxx