Sunday, January 7, 2024

Tim Holtz/Sizzix 2024 Vault Collection - Wildflowers Gift Bag

Hello my friends, I instantly fell in love with the new reimagined and resized set of Vault Wildflowers Thinlits, perfect to decorate the gift bag and pillow box I made for the Tim Holtz/Sizzix YouTube Live launch of the 2024 Vault Collection release.

Today I'm sharing how I decorated the kraft gift bag using the Wildflowers Thinlits and the bag and label from the Pillowbox+ Bag Thinlits.
I began by applying Sizzix Adhesive Sheets to Distress Watercolor card, die-cut the greenery stem from the Wildflowers Thinlits repeatedly and fixed in a criss cross pattern to the front of a kraft gift bag.
I die-cut the Wildflowers Thinlits from a second sheet of Distress Watercolor card also backed with Sizzix Adhesive Sheets which kept the die-cuts in place ready for colouring.
I coloured the die-cuts with Distress Re-inkers, die-cut the flowers and greenery again and layered to give the flowers with their delicate stems more stability.
I fixed the die-cut greenery to the bag with Distress Collage Medium and created a collage of flowers inside a vellum bag die-cut using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Pillow Box + Bag Thinlits. The flowers were coloured with Distress Re-inkers using a Detailer Brush, the flower heads with Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord and the stems and leaves with Twisted Citron and Rustic Wilderness.
I added extra flowers fixed to the front of the vellum bag and fixed idea-ology Crinkle Ribbon, coloured with Dusty Concord Distress Re-inker, around the bag and tied in a bow.
I fixed the vellum bag in place with Distress Collage Medium.
I inked the raised areas of the label from Tim Holtz/Sizzix Pillow Box/Bag Thinlits with Vintage Photo Distress Archival ink and die-cut from Distress Watercolor card. I coloured the label with a wash of Dusty Concord Distress Re-ink, added Idea-ology Remnant Rubs and fixed to the gift bag at the side of the vellum bag.
To finish I added additional Idea-ology Remnant Rubs to the gift bag.

I'll be back soon to share the pillow box I made for the YouTube Live launch.
Hugs Kath xxx

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty Kath is your card and all the details you add x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kath this is so inspired, I love the way you made a trellis from the stems, so pretty and the flowers look so realistic. Such a pretty design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Love all of your details, using the stems for a trellis on the bag, your coloring, using the layers & ribbon. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete