Saturday, July 20, 2024

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - Floristry

Hello my friends, if you've just come from the YouTube Live launch of the new Everyday 2 stamp release from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous, you'll know that Tim has knocked it out of the park once again with a great selection to suit all tastes. I'm over the moon that there are 3 stamp sets in the release with beautiful floral images and I'm sharing a trio of cards made with Floristry, a large stamp that comes with it's own grid block and a selection of great everyday sentiments for all occasions.

I trimmed Distress Kraft HeavyStock to create 3 - 4" x 5.1/4" panels and stamped different sections of Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Floristry on to the panels, inked with Black Soot Distress Archival ink. I coloured the images with Picket Fence and Peeled Paint Distress Watercolor Pencils using a Distress Detailer Waterbrush. I used Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade for the flower centres. I stamped each panel individually, left the stamp on the lid of my stamp platform, so that I could re-stamp the image once I had completed the colouring, if necessary.
I stamped the sentiments from the stamp set with Black Soot Distress Archival ink, created a frame for the sentiment with the Picket Fence Distress Watercolor Pencil, dried and re-stamped the sentiment.
I added splatters of Picket Fence Distress Paint on to the panels and dragged the Picket Fence Distress Ink pad around the edges to soften.
To finish I fixed the panels to top and side folding A2 white card blanks.


I'll be back tomorrow to share more cards made with another of the floral image stamp sets. In the meantime, happy shopping and have fun when your new stamps arrive.
Hugs Kath xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the release, but I don't think my bank balance will! I thought these cards were particularly striking so thank you for sharing the how-to.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty that stamp is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete