Friday, July 19, 2024

Simon Says - Graceful Flowers

It's Friday my friends and I'm back to share another card using the Graceful Flowers 6" x 8" stamp set, co-ordinating dies and the Paper Rose Botanical Blooms patterned paper from Simon Says Stamp Graceful Flowers August Card Kit. You can check out all the fabulous products in the kit HERE.


I trimmed the Paper Rose Botanical Blooms patterned paper to 4.1/8" x 5.7/8" inches and fixed a strip of contrasting paper across the bottom.
I inked the large floral image from Graceful Flowers with Simon Says Intense Black ink, stamped on to Distress Watercolor card and die-cut using the co-ordinating Graceful Flowers die.
I coloured the images using my Distress Watercolor Pencils palette and a Detailer Water Brush.
I fixed the die-cut to the panel popped up on foam squares to create dimension, trimmed off anything hanging over the edge of the panel and added splatters of Fossilized Amber Distress Spritz to the florals and background.
I coloured a scrap of Distress Watercolor card lightly with Villainous Potion Distress Oxide ink, stamped the sentiment from Graceful Flowers, inked with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink, die-cut using the co-ordinating sentiment die and fixed in place with foam squares.
To finish I inked the edges of the panel lightly with Villainous Potion Distress Oxide ink using a Distress Tiny Blending Tool and fixed the panel to an A2 white card blank.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned. I'm looking forward to joining Tim and Mario for the YouTube Live launch of the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Everyday 2 release - Saturday 9am PT, 12pm ET and 5pm UK. Grab your snacks and drink of choice and I'll see you there.
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments: