Sunday, July 21, 2024

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - French Garden/Sign Painter

Hello my friends, I'm back to share the cards I made for the YouTube Live launch of Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Everyday 2 release using French Garden, the second floral stamp set from the release along with Sign Painter which I'm sure is going to be another favourite because I also have a thing for alphabets and numbers. If you missed the Live, you can always check out the release and all the amazing inspiration from the Makers on Tim's YouTube Channel or Blog.

I applied a rainbow blend of Distress Oxide inks to the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Sign Painter stamp set using Distress Tiny Blending Tools, spritzed with water and pressed an A2 panel of Distress Watercolor card on to the stamp. I then placed a second panel of Distress Watercolor card on the stamp to pick up the remaining ink and get a second generation stamp effect
I stamped the floral images and script/sentiments from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous French Garden, inked with Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink and coloured the images with Distress Watercolor Pencils using a Distress Detailer Waterbrush.
I fixed Idea-ology Cello Sticker Tape over the stamped script, trimmed the panels to 4" x 5.1/4" and matted on to A2 panels of Distress Black HeavyStock.
To finish I fixed the panels to A2 top folding white card blanks.

I'll be back soon to share the cards I made for the Live using Embroidery, the third of the floral image stamp sets. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll see you tomorrow to share my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.Have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment: