Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Hello Fall

Hello my friends, now that we are in to the BER months, there are signs that Fall or Autumn as we call it in the UK, is definitely just around the corner. There have been some happy mail deliveries in the last week or so to the Cubbyhole Goods Received Department.  I'm so excited about the new tools from Tim Holtz and Tonic Studios, the brilliant white Glass Studio Mat which has taken up residence on my workdesk, his travel size brother and the new Media Ruler with it's handy grip on the underside. Not to mention the parcel of goodies that arrived from Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release. Yes,unless you've been abducted by aliens and whisked off to Mars, that month long exciting fun and inspirational time of the year known as STAMPtember has come around again and you can check out the release HERE.

Time to play and create a card using the Autumn Leaf Frames dies and Pawsitively Saturated Mini Ink Trios from the STAMPtember release.
I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4", smooshed the Cabbage and Artichoke Pawsitively Saturated Mini Ink Cubes on to the Tim Holtz/Tonic Studios Glass Studio Mat and spritzed with water. I dragged the panel through the ink repeatedly, drying between layers until I was happy with the background.
I die-cut the Simon Says Autumn Leaf Frames from Distress Watercolor card.
I placed the outline frame on to Simon Says Perfect Crafty Tacky Mat and coloured with the Nutmeg Pawsitively Saturated Mini Ink cube using a Simon Says Round Detail Blending Brush.
I repeated the process with the two inner frames using Cabbage, Nutmeg and Allspice.
I fixed the frames to the panel using Distress Collage Medium, added the hello die cut from Distress Watercolor card, a Tim Holtz/idea-ology Chit Chat Sticker and sequins from Simon Says Mermaid Tail Embellishment Mix.
I fixed a panel of Simon Says Burnt Orange cardstock to the front of an A2 white card blank but it was a bit bright, so I dragged the Nutmeg Pawsitively Saturated Mini Ink cube around the edges and dried.



Have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Kath to get new stash, love it.
    I love this card, those frames are gorgeous and the colours for autumn are always a winner. xx

    ReplyDelete