Thursday, September 19, 2024

Simon Says - Hello Dear Friend

Hello my friends, I'm back to share another card made with Simon Says Two-Step Simple Leaves October Card Kit. The kit is available to purchase HERE or if you wish, you can also buy individual products from the kit.

I created a card using the Fluted Forest Decor Embossing Folder, Two-Step Simple Leaves 6" x 8" stamp set, Two-Step Simple Leaves Stencil and co-ordinating dies along with the Scripty Hello Sentiment dies and Reverse Best Friends Sentiment
I placed Distress Watercolor card in the Fluted Forest Decor Embossing Folder and ran through my die-cutting machine. I dragged the Pawsitively Saturated Sage Mini Ink cube over the raised design, followed by the Pine Ink cube and used Tim Holtz/Ranger Tiny Blending Tool with the Pine Ink cube to add ink around the edges.
I coloured the leaves through the Two-Step Simple Leaves Stencil using Spring, Aspen, Sage and Pine Pawsitively Saturated Mini Ink cubes and the Tiny Blending Tools included in the kit. I stamped the outline images from the Two-Step Simple Leaves stamp set inked with Ground Espresso Distress Archival ink and die-cut using the co-ordinating dies. The dies are not included in the kit but can be purchased separately.
I arranged the leaves on the panel and fixed in place with Distress Collage Medium. I die-cut the Simon Says Scripty Hello dies from Ivory cardstock, coloured the word with the Pine Pawsitively Saturated Mini Ink cube and the Tiny Blending Tool, layered and fixed to the panel with foam squares. I trimmed the words Dear Friend from Simon Says Reverse Best Friends Sentiments Strips and fixed to the panel with Distress Collage Medium.
To finish, I added Simon Says Pastel Tones Dazzling Gems, trimmed the panel to 4" x 5.1/4" and fixed to an A2 white card blank.

Have fun with whatever you are making.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment