Monday, September 2, 2024

Simon Says Stamp - STAMPtember Blog Party

Hi my friends, the month long STAMPtember celebration of stamps, dies, stencils and more has begun over at Simon Says Stamp and you're invited to join in the fun. Can you believe this is the 15th STAMPtember.


Throughout STAMPtember, Simon Says Stamp will be celebrating every day, posting exclusive collaborations, contests, prizes, special promotions, announcements and even more surprises on Simon Says Stamp Blog. To get the party started, there's a special STAMPtember BLOG PARTY today on Simon's Blog and I'm thrilled to be joining lots of my Simon Says friends to share lots of inspiration using the new products - click HERE to join the party where you can check out the list of many participants. You will also find a promotional code on each blog participating in the party to receive a free gift with any or qualifying purchase and woohoo, if you follow the instructions below and use the code CNDY at checkout, you'll get the adorable Cotton Candy Wishes stamp and die set free with a $30+ purchase.

created a trio of cards using the Block Alpha Words 6" x 8" stamp set and the large floral image from Graceful Flowers included in a recent card kit to add some subtle stamping in the background.
I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to create 3 - 4" x 5.1/4" panels and coloured by smooshing Abandoned Coral, Seedless Preserves and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide inks on to my Glass Media Mat, spritzing with water, picking up on a piece of plastic and pressing on to the panels repeatedly until I was happy with the coverage.
I stamped the main word images from Simon Says Stamp Block Alpha Words and the shadow images inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink and the colours of Distress Oxide inks to match the backgrounds.

I stamped the main words on to masking paper, trimmed, fixed to the panels and stamped the large floral image from Simon Says Stamp Graceful Flowers, inked with Intense Black ink.
I inked the sub sentiments from the Block Alpha Words stamp set with Versamark ink, stamped on to a scrap of Distress Black HeavyStock, sprinkled with White Detail Embossing Powder, heat set and trimmed.
I fixed the sentiments to the panels using black foam squares and added Bubble BlowOut Clear Iridescent Gems.
To finish I matted the panels on to Distress Black HeavyStock, trimmed 1/8" larger and fixed to white A2 card blanks.





Be sure to visit the STAMPtember Gallery for a ton of inspiration and feel free to add yours as well once your STAMPtember happy mail arrives!

You can check out all the fun products that are part of the 2024 STAMPtember release HERE. I'm off to make myself a cuppa, find a comfy sofa and visit all my amazing friends who have cooked up fabulous inspiration for this very special party. I'll be back soon to share my DT project for Simon Says Monday Challenge. Hugs Kath xxx

10 comments: