Friday, September 27, 2024

Simon Says Stamp - Hello

Hello my friends, I'm back to share another card using the Two-Step Simple Leaves stamp set from Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit.  The card kit is still available to purchase HERE or if you wish you can purchase individual items from the kit. 

I created a simple card using Distress Oxide inks to watercolour the leaves, added a bold sentiment using Simon Says Stamp Hello dies and Best Friends Sentiment Strips.
I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4", stamped the leaves from the Two-Step Simple Leaves stamp set, inked with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink, sprinkled with Simon Says Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.
I painted the leaves generously with water and dropped in Rusty Hinge, Aged Mahogany and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide inks and let the water work it's magic.
I spritzed Mulled Cider Distress Mica Stain on my Tim Holtz/Tonic Studios White Studio Mat and added splatters.
I dipped a scrap of Distress Watercolor card into the left over Distress Mica Stain and die-cut using Simon Says Hello die. I die-cut the shadow section twice from vellum and layered.
I die-cut the word Hello twice from Distress Watercolor card, fixed to the back to add dimension without the use of foam squares.
I trimmed the edges of the panel with Tim Holtz/Tonic Studios Deckle Edge Trimmer and fixed the die-cut sentiment in place with Distress Collage Medium.
I added a Simon Says Best Friends Sentiment Strip and Warm Tones Pawsitively Dazzling Gems. To finish I fixed the panel to a Neenah Desert Storm A2 card blank.


Have a great weekend whatever you have planned. I'm looking forward to back-to-back Live launches - woohoo the STAMPtember collab with Simon Says today and Stampers Anonymous Christmas tomorrow over on Tim Holtz YouTube Channel, 5pm if you're in the UK.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment