Friday, August 30, 2024

Thankful For Your Friendship

Hello my friends, I'm back to share another card using the A2 acetate cards, Prima In Full Bloom patterned paper, Chunky Thankful Greetings stamp set and co-ordinating dies from Simon Says Chunky Thankful Greetings September Card Kit. The kit is still available to purchase or if you wish, you can also purchase individual items from the kit HERE.


I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4" and fixed to the back of the acetate card as a place to write a message. I trimmed one of the Prima In Full Bloom patterned papers to the same size and fixed inside the card.
I stamped the large Thankful image from Chunky Thankful Greetings on to Distress Watercolor card, inked with Dusty Concord Distress Oxide ink and die-cut using the co-ordinating die. I pulled the ink out from the edges of the image using a Distress Detailer Brush and added splatters of Dusty Concord Distress Oxide ink.
I stamped the flowers and leaf stems from Chunky Thankful Greetings on to Distress Watercolor card, inked with Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide inks and die-cut using the co-ordinating dies.
I fixed Thankful, flowers and leaf stems to the front of the acetate card with foam squares to add dimension and decorated with Simon Says Northern Lights Embellishment Mix.
To finish, I stamped the small sentiment from the stamp set on to a strip of Distress Watercolor card, inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink and fixed in place with foam strips.


Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment: