Saturday, May 23, 2015

6 days shalt thou Labour...

Hi folks...six days shalt thou labour and on the seventh day...shalt thou rest...so says the Bible...well...fat chance of that happening around here...God obviously didn't factor in that in general...a woman's work is never done and in particular this crafty person has an insomniac dog and crafty deadlines to contend with although and I say this with fingers crossed...I think the dodgy alarm button may have reset to default...pinging into action at 6.00am yesterday...not ideal but far better than the middle of the night alternative. And no lazy Sunday papers and crosswords day for me...I'll be pounding the keyboard tackling the "filling me with joy...NOT " Fiskars step-by-steps.
because the job's not finished until the paperwork's done...
just like any job...there are the tasks that require big girl knickers and much gritting of teeth...nine times out of ten the making of the project is the easy bit...it's the photos/editing/instructions and linking up all the products that take the time but the quicker I stop waffling and make a start...the quicker I'll be having fun with a tag...
and if I can get away with it...the "goodie goodie gumdrops" new members of the Distress family
enjoy your Bank Holiday weekend and with a bit of luck I'll see you tomorrow to share a tag.
Hugs Kath xxx