Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Let's Get Pasted...

Hi folks...this is NOT...I repeat NOT an invitation for us all to get together...hit the town and get pasted...my days of waking up in a foggy haze are long gone...it just happens to be this month's challenge over at Inspiration Journal...a chance for you to look out your embossing paste...dazzle us all with your creativity and perhaps be the lucky winner of a $50 shopping spree at Inspiration Emporium...you can find all the details on how to enter HERE.
And prepare to be amazed...today's post is full of inspirational gorgeousness...our lovely DT Co-ordinator Heather has been sharing on the Inspiration Journal blog what the Design Team have been making and just in case you missed it...here are some of the fabulous projects from my amazingly talented team mates...I still pinch myself that I was given the opportunity to be part of this super friendly team and have loved getting to know them all...our styles are so diverse but hey isn't that what makes a great design team.
If you want to see more projects from each artist..just click on the name below and from there you'll find a link to their blogs...BEWARE...a whole morning will be lost while you happily browse. So here we go...in no particular order...
watercolour artist extraordinaire
ANNE  (my wonderful friend and fellow TH groupie)
loves getting inky and adding lots of texture

the queen of layering

loves crisp edges and wonderful pops of colour

surprises us each month with lots of fabulous techniques

loves to use bold and bright colours...
and bringing up the rear...just like the coo's tail
Now it's time for me to get my IE...DT hat on and get pasting...
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx