Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Man Oh Man...

Hi folks...my first May DT project for Inspiration Emporium and this month's challenge over at Inspiration Journal which is...
Get Pasted
(not literally but you do need to use Embossing Paste somewhere on your project)
and this month I decided to mix it up a little bit after all the recent flower and butterfly makes and chose a bundle of Fancy Pants goodies for this month's DT parcel with the idea of making easy peasy male themed cards...little did I know I was setting myself up for a "Man Oh Man...it's going to be a long day" adventure...
right on cue Mr Mojo decided to take off on one of his absent without leave adventures leaving me up the creek without a paddle and I was sorely tempted to join him when I discovered the pot of Texture Paste was all but empty...not a good start to anyone's day but 
by the skin of my teeth...I managed to SCRAPE together (forgive the pun) a card...


I hope you'll join us over at Inspiration Journal...there's a great prize up for grabs...a very generous $50 for the randomly selected winner to spend at Inspiration Emporium...if you feel like a spend in the meantime...shipping rates are $5 to the US and $10 International and remember to use my code allthatglitter at checkout to receive 10% off your order.
I'll be back tomorrow with another Decoart project...in the meantime you enjoy your day
Hugs Kath xxx