Friday, May 1, 2015

Polishing my halo...

Hi folks...yesterday's plans were a bit of a washout literally so we took shelter in the cubbyhole and I'm now polishing my halo...patting myself on the back and taking a big bow for the team...we worked our little socks off and the projects for Kath's Klub are in the bag and all kitted up...of course there was a little bit of an incentive to speed things up when Mr Postie came a-knocking with the April bundle of Distress deliciousness...Fossilized Amber has joined the cubbyhole's Distress Family and Mrs Organized had the labels all ready to go...
and I can't wait to get my order in for the latest colour to join the Distress family...Twisted Citron..a gorgeous zingy lime green but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a gorgeous lavender next month...a glorious colour combo...don't you think.

and with 7 more colours due to be launched this year...it's time to invest in another paint storage unit...
Will I manage to sneak in a bit of Distress playtime before I embark on a mega crafty...it's going to be raining...weekend...I'm on a mission to make some projects with the gorgeous parcel of goodies that Decoart sent me...
and a bumper parcel of goodies from the lovely Lynnda at Oak House Studio
Hugs Kath xxx