Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Great Job Mrs...

Hi folks...I'm so proud of my lovely buddy Enfys...understandably she was a bit nervous about her new role as Fiskars Representative/Co-ordinator/Chief Cook and Bottle Washer over at the Fiskarettes UK Facebook Page but hey no surprise she's been amazing...404 likes already...GREAT JOB MRS and when there's something to celebrate...us crafters can't help but make a card. I just happened to be working on some DT projects and found myself with some left-over scraps of paper...too good to throw away and the perfect size for some of my favourite Fiskars punches...so this one's for you En...
the stamp is Stampendous Cluster and I found the perfect sentiment in the fabulous bundle of Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk Stickers
so if you would like to join this fun friendly community or have any projects made with Fiskars products...head on over to the Fiskarettes UK Community and share them with us all.
Hugs Kath xxx