Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fifty Shades of Green...

Hi folks...Today's topic is Fifty Shades...steady on I'm talking about GREEN...not GREY and unless you've been abducted by aliens you'll know that a fabulous new green has joined the Distress Family of Colour but our early morning stroll yesterday got me thinking that perhaps Tim has a way to go to compete with Mother Nature's colour palette...with Spring in the air...it's a world of wall to wall "every hue in the spectrum" GREEN...



I was just about to zoom in to get a close up of the ducks...
when they spotted the furry reprobate and had a quacking panic attack...
he went into undercover stalking mode and I had visions of him launching himself in to the mucky water...
but no...surprisingly he responded to my calls and emerged from the undergrowth with that "no need to shout...I'm here" look on his face
and there's one green I'm particularly anxious to see...that all over lush lawn kind of green...the seed has started to sprout but oh my giddy aunt you need a microscope to see it and patience is not one of my virtues.
Enjoy what's left of your Bank Holiday weekend
Hugs Kath xxx