Friday, May 22, 2015

Don't believe everything you read...

Hi folks...all is definitely not well in the cubbyhole and don't "for goodness sake" believe everything you read...the latest mutterings from the furry bundle have well and truly taken the biscuit...what he omitted to tell you is that his "doing his bit for the production line" morning wake-up calls have turned into an absolute nightmare...he's wide awake and bouncing around at 4.30 aka sunrise...now the clue's in the name...it's the time that the sun rises...definitely not the time I want to rise and not once but 3 mornings in a row and believe me...it's not boxed ears he needs to worry about but being red-carded and relocated permanently to the garden shed.
But it's not all doom and gloom...Phase 1 of the Fiskars samples are done and winging their way to Fiskars HQ as we speak...

and hey I even managed to sneak in a Fiskars Coffee Break Card for Simply Cards and Papercraft...
and it's not only sleep deprivation I've had to cope with...my old nemesis aka modern technology has joined the "out to get me" brigade...a printer that only seems to work when it feels like it and a camera that's prone to the occasional tantrum BUT I care not a jot because today I'm in MUTINY mode...I'm leaving the whole darned lot of them to their own devices and taking off with the Friday Girls for a fun "friends are the best tonic" adventure.
See you all soon
Hugs Kath xxx