Friday, May 15, 2015

Love and Cherish...

Hi folks...woohoo...it's Saturday and I'm sharing a wedding invitation I made for the "Project Of The Month" over on the Fiskars website...
using some of my favourite Squeeze Punches "Butterfly XL" and "Butterfly L"
and "In Bloom XL" and "In Bloom L" along with an embossed background...a little sprinkling of Frantage and a double layer of Tim's amazing "Love" script words to create texture...
and let me tell you it was much easier to make than photograph with that silvery shining card bouncing light around everywhere...
WHO WOULD LIKE TO WIN THIS...
every papercrafter's best friend...I'd be lost without him...
 or if sewing...patchwork or quilting is your thing...
Fiskars 12 x 12 Combo Rotary Cutter & Ruler
well you can if you enter the challenge over on the Fiskarettes UK Facebook page...you'll find all the details on how to enter HEREHave a great weekend everyone and I'll see you all tomorrow for a brand new Colour Challenge from The Ribbon Girls.
Hugs Kath xxx