Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Craft Stash...

Hi folks...did you know there's a new kid on the block...a brand new online store where you can top up your crafty stash...rather appropriately named...CraftStash and I was thrilled when my lovely buddy Sarah from Practical Publishing invited me to join the Design Team...
And to celebrate the launch...there's a very special offer

You can keep up to date with what's happening over on the CraftStash Blog or Facebook Page where you can enter this fabulous give-away...
or pop over to the CraftStash Pinterest Page where you'll find lots of inspiration from the Design Team and here's what I made with the dies and Panduro sequins that came in my DT parcel...
along with Tim Holtz Wallflower Paper Stash Pad...Idea-ology Pocket Cards and Simple Sayings Stamp Set
 and Tim Holtz Flower Garden Stamp Set

It looks like it's going to be rain rain rain for the rest of the week...not good news if you're out and about but I'm going to be head down with my nose to the grindstone...confined to the cubbyhole for the foreseeable future trying to get the better of the "doesn't rain but it pours" crafty list so the "rained off" outdoor coffee stops may well work in my favour...just saying.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx