Wednesday, September 30, 2015

All Hands On Deck...

Hi folks...it's been all hands on deck to get the last minute bits and bobs finished off ready to hand the Fiskars Workshop Kits over to Mr Hermes for their journey south...
 While I de-clogged and refilled the glue bottles and re-inked the Distress Ink Pads...
 the Furry member of the crew checked everything into the box...
Lots of you have been asking about the canvas that I use for workshops. I buy it in a huge roll from a trade supplier...not cost effective if you just want small quantities so I had a root around in the cubbyhole and found a Canvas pad that I bought last year from Amazon...this is not thin canvas effect paper but the real deal...10 sheets of 12" x 9" 290gsm Coated Textured Artist Quality Canvas very similiar to what I buy on a roll but much more affordable...
The last day of September...can you believe it and with a brand new tag from Mr Holtz due tomorrow...I should be playing catch up with the crafty stuff...will I be having a "Spooky Halloween" day in the cubbyhole...
or enjoying an Indian Summer day in the garden...
And when it comes to the weather it would appear that you can't please all of the people all of the time...especially the woman we met on our lunchtime stroll yesterday...I commented on the lovely sunny day to which she replied "but it's a bit chilly if you're out of the sun"...for goodness sake...some folks always have to see the negative in everything...why can't these miserable "cup half empty" moaning minnies just enjoy the moment...you're a long time dead as my old Mum used to say.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx