Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hi Ho...Hi Ho...

Hi folks...the cubbyhole crew have been a bit down the dumps...Mr Mojo's still not back and the Chief Cook and Bottlewasher has been struggling to feel enthusiastic...bogged down by that "can't gee my ginger" feeling....perhaps the weather's to blame...the days are definitely getting shorter...the sun seems to have deserted my little corner of the planet...the leaves are starting to change colour...Autumn and Winter are just around the corner or could it be the new regime of taking things a bit easier that's at fault...I suspect it was the manic busy workload and pressure of meeting deadlines that kept my crafty brain ticking over. So before I turn into an obsessed "how many times in a day can you dust the TV " domestic goddess or a tub of lard from too many trips to the biscuit tin...it's time to get my "Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work we go" hat back on again and head for the "deserted for more than a week" cubbyhole...the place that keeps me sane and where fun things happen.
And before I hit the Fiskars Workshop kitting production line again...I'm easing myself in with some inky Tim Holtz playtime...
And the daily blogging is back on the agenda...well...old habits die hard and it's definitely another sanity saver...it's a bit like writing a diary...sharing the ups and downs of life with you all is a great way for me to clear my head before I head up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire each night.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx