Sunday, September 13, 2015

What a week...

Hi folks...what a week...I've scored a big fat zero in the production line department...still no sign of the old mojo and the weather's not helping either but although it's blowing a chilly hooley out there...indoors there's a more sunshine feeling...after days of checking the computer on an hourly basis...woohoo I've finally managed to grab a ticket for next Sunday's Davis Cup Semi Final in Glasgow...
but not without an almighty palaver...modern technology sucks on occasions...apparently The Ticket Factory couldn't process my order until I'd filled in my date of birth (what that's got to do with it...don't they know it's rude to ask a lady her age) in their stupid drop down box which refused to accept any year before 2002...finally I managed to establish I am not 13 years old and was then granted access to page after page with even more information to fill in...crikey I'm not applying for a visa or a USA work permit...I only want to buy one ticket for goodness sake. I accept that all these ticket sites charge a booking fee but I do take exception to them charging £3.50 to post a slip of paper or wait for it...£1.50 to e-mail the darned thing...bl**dy daylight robbery if you ask me but hey ho...what can you do...they've got you over a barrel stuck between a rock and a hard place.
The cubbyhole is usually out of bounds at the weekend but I need to give myself a good kick up the butt and get back to business because the project for my workshop at The Papeterie on the 26th is still at the Bare MDF/Gesso stage...
and if you have any creative ideas you would like to share...answers on a postcard please.
Hugs Kath xxx