Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Hunt is on...

Hi folks...crikey a week has gone by since The Retreat...Mr Mojo has left the building without permission which means I've been sitting on my derriere...drinking cups of coffee...twiddling my thumbs and despite scanning the horizon every morning...there's still no sign. In the meantime let me share the last 2 projects from The Retreat...first a Christmas Tag Book album featuring a Crazy Bird Rockin' Robin and I have to say a huge thank you to my lovely and mega talented buddy Anne for allowing me to use her fabulous template...


and to finish off a fabulous weekend...a nice and easy pop-up card project using Karen Burniston's Sizzix Pop 'n Cuts XL Die Set and Tim Holtz Correspondence...Mini Weathered Winter and Scribbly Christmas Stamp Sets...



and the biggest thank you of all to our lovely Retreaters for their wonderful company...2 days of fun and laughter is the best therapy ever...superstar crafters each and every one and we would love to see you all again in April 2016...
but back to the ongoing problem of the missing "AWOL" cubbyhole crew member...time to organise a search party to hunt the naughty absconder down...will the Furry Boy Sleuth and his amazing nose get the job done.
Hugs Kath xxx