Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wilted Violet...

Hi folks...happy mail has arrived...thanks to the lovely Brenda and David at Craft Obsessions for their super duper speedy delivery once again....yeah Wilted Violet is in the house...thank you Tim...finally I've got my crafty mitts on the colour I've been dreaming of...
I'm feeling a bit like a Wilted Violet myself after Sunday's tennis excitement...the old day after the day after syndrome has kicked again. And after yesterday's messy but lots of fun project...I'm sharing a clean and simple card...a colloboration with the Furry Boy to make one of his special give-away cards to include in Anesha's parcel using Wilted Violet and Twisted Citron...
and it seems the Furry member of the crew has also been bitten by the "just can't get going" bug
Perhaps we need a snuggly sofa day to recover from the exertions of kitting...crafting and tennis.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx