Friday, September 25, 2015

Blah-de-blah-de-blah...

Morning folks...if you've popped over hoping to see some crafty stuff...I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed...yesterday did not go according to plan...playtime was put on the back burner...
when impromptu visitors came to call...2 lovely "going back a long time" buddies that I haven't seen for a while decided to pop in for coffee and a chat...not together but separately...great minds think alike apparently. Crikey I was just recovering from the first frantic "Mother Hubbard's cupboards are bare" search for something tasty to have with our cuppa when...ding dong the doorbell went again and again when the visitor I've been stalking...yeah Mr Postie arrived right on cue with this...
Needless to say...many cuppas...lunch and a marathon chatting session later it was all hands to the pump to give the cubbyhole a bit of a spruce up and get rid of all the kitting marathon evidence...I have to say I'm mightily impressed with our new helper...he's not a fussy eater like his big brother...he just gets on with the job and gobbles up everything in sight...the spiders are running scared...there's not a cobweb in sight and the early morning toast particles are gone from the computer keyboard...
then it was time to knuckle down to packing up the materials for tomorrow's workshop at The Papeterie...not what I had planned for my day but hey that's life and spending time with good friends is a real tonic which reminds me I have another dose of feel good medicine to look forward to today with the Friday Girls. And if you haven't entered my Fiskars Give-Away yet...you have until 8pm tonight to get your name in the hat.
I'll be back tomorrow to announce the winner
Hugs Kath xxx