Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Before And After...

Hi folks...the eagle eyed amongst you will see there's been great progress (NOT) in the unpacking department...

my jacket is back hanging in the utility room only because I need it for the chilly early morning doggy strolls and you may also have noticed that the daily blogging embargo has been lifted so let's just take each day as it comes...if I'm here...I'm here...if I'm not...I'm not but I will definitely be back tomorrow to share my favourite project from The Retreat.
And the 24 million dollar question...am I going to be able to gee my ginger and knuckle down for a "tally-ho...let's get the unpacking out of the way" day.
Hugs Kath xxx
P.S.  If you've e-mailed me and I haven't replied...I apologise but I seem to have issues at the moment...getting some e-mails and not others...don't know why...just wanted you to know that I'm not ignoring you.