Friday, January 19, 2018

It's Sneaky Peek Friday...

H folks...here we are at Friday, the end of another week and more than halfway through January already. It's been a bit of a non-productive week in the cubbyhole but with no Facebook Live from Tim to look forward to yesterday and the temperature well below freezing, I gladly headed for the cubbyhole, got my head down and managed to finish off two big projects I've been working on...

the one that nearly landed in the bin has been salvaged
 and my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is done
and I've made a start on some cards using happy mail from Simon
 from a new release coming soon
and woohoo I'm looking forward to the first Friday Girls outing of 2018. I don't imagine we'll be wandering very far because north, south and west of Aberdeen is covered in a blanket of snow, can't believe we escaped this time round although it's absolutely freezing out there. So a short trip to a local hostelry, toasting our toes at a roaring log fire, catching up on all the gossip and setting the world to rights with great food thrown in for good measure, sounds just the ticket.
Have a great weekend whatever you have planned and if the weather is treacherous where you are, stay cosy and safe. I'm intending having a snuggled up on the sofa weekend with my furry hot water bottle at my feet, laptop on my knee checking out Mario's BTS and Tim's Facebook Lives from Creativation.
Hugs Kath xxx